You’ve got Questions..we have Answers!
- +How long does a custom designed ring take to make?
- Typically a custom design takes a month to be made. This will depend on the design itself.
- +Is it more expensive to custom design a ring?
Absolutely not! In most cases, we can actually SAVE you money if you go the custom route! Having total control over the ring and the stones also gives you total control over the budget as well!
- +Is a diamond a good investment?
We recommend never go into buying a diamond like an investment. We sell love, not intrinsic value. If you’re looking to invest into something like that, invest in precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum
- +How can I trust that your diamonds are graded accurately?
Anytime we get diamonds in the store, we make sure they are graded accurately. Billy is a Graduate Gemologist and Taylor is a Diamond Graduate from GIA, so trust us, we’re the experts. We reject more diamonds than we keep or show to our customers. So don’t worry, we’re being picky for you!
- +How often should I have my jewelry appraised?
We recommend having your jewelry appraised every 2-3 years to keep up with the changing market values.
- +Do you offer a warranty?
We will always cover the charge on any damage or defect that is a result of our own. We recommend having your jewelry insured through your home-owner’s or renter’s insurance in case of loss, theft, or damage. It’s much safer and affordable than a warranty any other jewelry store might try to sell to you.
- +Why should I choose you over an online retailer?
Because you should ALWAYS inspect your diamond before you buy it! Never buy from a “certificate” because it never tells the whole story. We never buy diamonds without looking at them first, and we’re the experts, so why would you?
- +Do you offer financing?
- We do! We offer financing through Comenity Bank, who has several rates and plans for our customers!
- +Do you repair jewelry?
We do! We can size your ring, solder your chain, replace your watch battery, and much more!